- Regional Role
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Brand within the Agriculture Industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Order Management Executive to be based in their corporate office in Central Area.
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, your role is to manage the order management & distribution activities for ASEAN region. This is an individual contributor role.Responsibilities include:
- To manage the end-to-end order fulfilment processes for all sales channels in APAC and ensure orders are delivered on time.
- To support customer care team for escalation of problem resolution, complaints and prioritization issues.
- To manage effectively the distribution channels with sound knowledge in freight processes and documentation.
- To plan and manage logistics activities from factories/regional DC to regional market.
- To work in close collaboration with supply chain, sales and other departments to ensure service level to customers.
- Update and maintain ISO documentation where necessary.
- Knows how to diffuse a difficult situation and get resolution with the customers & employees.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Chemical Manufacturing Industry with SAP knowledge.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement.