- Global Conglomerate
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the development and production of chemical intermediates that are critical to a wide range of industries and applications that is generating more than a billion dollar in value across 30 different manufacturing sites. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Senior Account Representative to assist them and contribute to this area.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Logistics and Customer Service, your main responsibilities are in the line of both order and systems management. You are also responsible for customer order management (from internal and external stock locations to customers) from order receipt to billing, as well as maintaining customer data in the SAP system.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Review and evaluate customer orders to determine acceptance of orders.
- Collaborating with other business units to ensure proper information flow.
- Handling of customer's queries and to relive customer supply concerns after normal business hours as part of the emergency after-hours coverage program, if necessary.
- To alleviate customer supply concerns after normal business hours as part of the emergency after-hours coverage program should the need arises.
- Perform integrity testing as needed to test future upgrades or fixes to the SAP system.
- In their absence, assist with Site Logistics and other Account Representative responsibilities.
- As needed, travel to the customer's location or attend internal meetings.
The Successful Applicant
You must have an Associate Degree or at least 8 years of experience in a related field. You should be proficient in Microsoft Office and understand the corporate enterprise system. You should have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across business units to meet customer requirements while proactively seeking opportunities for continuous improvement. You must be well-versed in federal regulatory and transportation compliances.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a MNC with a global presence in the chemical industry. The company takes pride in adding value to everyday items by improving their durability, performance, and quality.