- Good growth opporunities due to expansion
- Able to gain management experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's biggest trading platform
- Provide frontline support for all (relevant) client interactions covering telephone, e-mail and online media: aim to exceed clients' expectations in every instance.
- Be the "first line of defence" (with other stakeholders) to identify, escalate and manage potential risk.
- Undertake key functions on MT4 to meet the organisation's segregation of duties principles - e.g. filter & process client withdrawal requests.
- Meet the demands of both internal stakeholders and a diverse client base in a growing fast-paced environment.
- Report on relevant trends & insights as they relate to client queries, complaints and potential opportunities
- Adhere to established policies, guidelines, procedures and training plans
- Manage escalations to Senior managers and relevant Stakeholders as appropriate.
- Perform "layer 1" trade investigation / validation / affirmation for MT4.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant field
- At least 1 years or more of experience in client servicing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- This is an office hour, weekdays only role
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work with one of the strongest expanding trading platform company in Singapore