- Growth opportunities
- Work-life balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the agricultural business with a multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing focus on strengthening its global operations, they are currently looking for a Customer Service and Export Executive to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Head of Department, your main responsibilities include delivering a professional customer service experience and be accountable for order processing. You are also expected to possess great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Continuous support of Customer Services Team in maintaining quality relationships with their international customer base.
- Management of customers who operate on Letter of Credit.
- Maintenance of up to date documentation of customers' records on all business systems.
- Prompt handling of all customers' queries and co-ordination of necessary follow-up actions.
- End-to-end order process, from order receipt through delivery within agreed timeline.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure dispatch meets customers' delivery deadlines.
- To ensure accuracy with export documentation to prevent custom delays.
- To use personal judgement and proactive in developing effective and constructive solutions to challenges in import/export activity and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain or a related field and a minimum of 2 years experience with direct experience in Order Management & Export matters. It is crucial that you possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills. Intermediate Excel skills and experience of working with Export documentation are fundamental requirements.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.