- Global brand
- Work-Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the logistics business with a multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing focus on strengthening its global operations, they are currently looking for a Customer Service Analyst to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Head of Department, your main responsibilities include reporting and analysis of Customer Service's Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You are also expected to possess great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Management reporting and providing analysis of the Customer Service department's performance.
- To provide full support in carrying out successful campaigns (e.g: Centre of Excellence) to raise the awareness of all staff in customer service.
- To support Resource Planner on call volume forecasting and scheduling.
- To implement and manage Customer Service IT systems.
- Contribute in cross-function teams to identify areas for improvement and recommend specific Customer Service-related improvement actions, in order to drive Service Excellence.
- Maintenance of updated documented work procedures.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain or a related field and a minimum of 2 years experience with direct experience in Customer Service and Data Analytics, preferably with hands-on experience in applications such as Workforce Management or Quality Monitoring systems. It is crucial that you possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.