CTA Analyst - AVP
Brand new position within the FCC CTA space!
AVP within a bulge bracket bank
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with over 100 years presence in APAC. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporates and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
- Conduct CTA review of the design and effectiveness of key FC CTA controls
- Leverage global CTA workflows and templates for consistent testing and documentation
- Collect and analyze CTA results to assist FCC management with its risk-based approach to compliance
- Periodic reporting of the results of CTAs to FCC and Bank management
- Support the maintenance of global CTA standards based on regional changes to controls and identified risks
- Assist Regional FC CTA Head in the coordination and participation of FCC Site Visits
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in working within an FCC (may include Anti-Corruption, Anti-Fraud, and/or Sanctions Compliance) and/or Internal Audit function required
- Experience working within large financial institution preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills a must
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- General working knowledge of Singapore AML/CFT laws and regulations (e.g. including Notice 626 and accompanying Guidelines, CDSA, TSOFA, Info Paper on PB Controls) applicable to Banking and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg). Additional awareness of regional rules would be beneficial
- Business fluency in English
- Leadership experience is a must
- CAMS Certification or ICA Diploma will be peferred
What's on Offer
This role is a newly created position on a 2 year contract, giving the exposure and experience to the broad spectrum of the key FC related controls. This role is very suitable for candidates who seek challenges and satisfaction of being pro-actively self-identifying areas of financial crime risk and working together as a team (within and outside FCC) in coming up with recommendation to address the risks identified/concern noted.