Credit/Counterparty Risk Associate
Excellent risk exposure with a prestigious investment firm
12 months convertible contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Asia-based fund management investment specialist with close to 20 years of experience in Asian financial markets. They span across capabilities like fixed income, equities and multi-assets.
- Responsible for producing and analysing risk reports and assist in the reviewing of risk documentations
- Monitor risk exposures - credit, counterparty, liquidity, market
- Develop risk analytics tools and portfolio optimisation
- Be involved in automation and improvement projects and assist in the launch of risk systems
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of experience in credit or counterparty risk
- Bachelor or Master graduates in Financial Engineering related disciplines
- Prior experience in risk management or investment would be ideal
- Strong programming knowledge in VBA, Python, SQL. Knowledge in R and C++ would be advantageous
- Strong teamplayer with strong communication skills
- Flexible and possess a positive learning attitude
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent convertible contract opportunity within an investment firm with the exposure to credit and counterparty risk.