- Dynamic Role
- Leadership Position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide-range portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the CRO, the Credit Risk Manager will be involved in:-
- Implementing the credit risk management framework including ongoing assessment, monitoring and reporting exposures.
- Driving and leading the credit pre-screening, credit assessment and credit approval processes.
- Monitoring the performance of corporate loan portfolios to ensure they are complied with the bank-wide credit risk strategies and policies.
- Reviewing and validating credit decision process and credit modelling, and identifying areas for improvements.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Credit Risk Manager should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years credit risk experience focusing on supply chain financing or SME Banking
- Strong knowledge of industries and economic environment in the region.
- Strong and in-depth understanding of credit and business analysis.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as the successful candidate will be managing all credit risk matters for Singapore and providing support to the wider group.