Credit Risk Manager - Corporate Banking
Exciting new Credit Risk Manager role
Excellent salary and bonus structure
About Our Client
My client is a recognisable, Corporate Banking business with extensive operations in Singapore and across Asia
- Evaluate and issue risk rating for credit facilities originated at the branch and recommended to approving authority
- Manage the underwriting process by coordinating the work of internal contributors in the transaction team
- Put forth views on credit risk profile of the borrower in accordance with the policy of the Bank as well as the branch.
- Monitor, review and actively manage existing transactions in the portfolio
- Representing risk in various committees and provide inputs on matters relating to risk management.
- Develop various risk guidelines and frameworks to improve the credit quality.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and guidelines during the approval stage and through portfolio monitoring of the deals.
The Successful Applicant
- Approximately 6-8 years of experience in Corporate Credit Risk.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, that enjoys working independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, transaction-oriented team with the ability to deal more multiple deals simultaneously.
- Should possess strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and bonus structure, flexible working and progression opportunities.