Credit Risk Leader (FinTech)
Online Lending Platform
About Our Client
Our client is an established online e-commerce marketplace in the Southeast Asia region. Their goal was to provide a platform where countless of operators could sell and become part of the digital economy wave. With the support of heavyweight investors, they are continuing to raise significant amount of capital and currently have over 10,000 merchants and three million users.
Reporting to the CEO, the Credit Risk Leader will be involved in:-
- Leading credit risk and modelling team and evaluating the credit worthiness of new credit applicants and monitoring the ongoing financial performances of existing credit customers.
- Actively collaborating with Product teams to ensure new products and processes are aligned to business's risk appetite.
- Presenting reports that monitor key performance indicators and optimise business policy and processes.
- Building and leading a team to manage risks for both business and consumer lending products.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Credit Risk Leader should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 10 years of experience in credit risk management in the financial services industry, ideally in SME financing, banking or fintech.
- Past experience in setting up credit policies, risk modelling and credit scorecards.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.