Credit Risk Leader (Digital Lending)
Online Lending Platform
About Our Client
Our client is an established online e-commerce marketplace in the Southeast Asia region. Their goal was to provide a platform where countless of operators could sell and become part of the digital economy wave. With the support of heavyweight investors, they are continuing to raise significant amount of capital and currently have over 7,000 merchants and two million users.
Reporting to the CEO, the Credit Risk Leader will be involved in:-
- Designing and driving implementation for consumer loan's strategy and policy, including but not limited to product strategy, credit risk policy, anti-fraud policy, collection policy and risk modelling.
- Leading credit risk and modelling team to evaluating the credit worthiness of new credit applicants and monitoring the ongoing financial performances of existing credit customers.
- Managing fraud protection and data analytics teams to review daily risk exposure and P&L and present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Presenting reports that monitor key performance indicators, and optimise business policy and processes.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Credit Risk Leader should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 7 - 15 years of experience in credit risk management from an e-commerce or online lending platform business.
- Must be bilingual in English & Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Leadership skills, with deep experience in risk management and risk model building.
- Proficient in SQL and Python.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.