Credit Risk & Analytics Manager
Strong career developmental opportunities
Global leader within its field of expertise
About Our Client
We are a large global Multinational who has experienced tremendous growth and expansion in the past couple of years. As an industry leader in its field, they are constantly innovating and creating sustainable solutions and has made a significant impact in resolving many global challenges in both developing and mature markets. They are now looking for a Credit Risk & Analytic Manager to manage the global function here in Singapore.
You will manage the credit risk and analytics function across Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Europe markets here in Singapore. You will lead a team in conducting all credit evaluations across the group and drive continuous improvement in credit review and scoring process. You will enhance the credit risk management framework and develop strategy to optimise business opportunities and mitigate risks. This individual will be a business partner to the commercial and senior management teams in providing advice to achieve strategic objectives and implement tactical plans in the region. You will support renewal and maintenance of credit insurance programs and also drive global transformation projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University/Master degree in relevant Finance/Accounting/Business field with a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in the credit risk & analytics space
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record managing the credit risks function in a multinational
- Strong communication skills and a confident presenter; thrives well in a complex and multi-cultured environment
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills and business partnering abilities
- Able to see take on both strategic and tactical hats in leading the team
What's on Offer
This person will enjoy a fulfilling career with a high growth Multinational with strong employee-centric culture. You will look forward to work with a team of high-calibre team members with exciting projects to lead.