Credit Risk Analyst - Global Investment Bank - contract
Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
1 year extendable/convertible contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading investment bank with strong global presence across APAC, Europe, America, Middle Eastern and Africa. They are headquartered in the US and has a rich history of more than 200 years.
This role's focus is to conduct credit analysis on banks with the below responsibilities:
- To quantify and optimize each opportunity's risk-reward profile, bearing in mind the bank's strategy.
- Active involvement in key credit risk and related processes such as, counterparty analysis, country risk management, legal negotiations, as well as regulatory and risk committee reporting
- Works closely with business relationship managers in developing thorough business plans and credit risk mitigating strategies
- Ensure that all credit reviews and monitoring are done and completed in accordance to the deadlines
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in banking and finance
- At least 2 years of credit risk experience with a focus on banks
- Open to candidates with non-banking credit analysis experience (eg. rating agencies) but with a strong focus on banks/financial institutions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills required to liaise with stakeholders
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with at least 2 years of credit risk background with a focus on banks to join a global investment bank.