Credit Operations, Senior Analyst - Private Banking
Great corporate culture that encourages mobility
Challenging and jobscope
About Our Client
Our client was awarded the "Best Private Bank in Asia" by Wealth Briefing Asia. They have a global presence and is part of a large Financial Group.
Review credit documents and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties
Conduct periodical review on credit administration policy and procedures that will contribute to process improvements
Ensure that the recording, deposit and withdrawal of the security documentations are properly controlled
Generate, review and maintain loan disbursement reports for presentation to credit risk and provide monthly reports
Ensure all lending documentation is complete as per the Bank Policy and Procedures with respect to amount of finance, terms and conditions, borrower's borrowing mandate, authorised signatory etc.
Continually ensure that there is a robust process for the safe custody and control of all security documents
Ensure compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions regulatory ratio / policies etc.
Be responsible for collateral valuation, collateral monitoring and collateral reconciliation with original documents and approval from relevant authorities is held for deferral / waiver of incomplete documents
Ensuring post disbursement compliance with approved terms and conditions, assignment of rights, review expiry of credits, progress payment insurance, post fact mortgage etc.
Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy.
Monitor all irregularities, past dues and documentation deficiencies amongst other duties
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 5 years of experience of credit operations related experience
- Private Banking experience is a plus
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to prioritise and conduct investigations independently
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask
- Proven track record of working closely with key business users, both client facing and back office
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Stable environment within a strong team