Credit Modelling Analyst (Digital Lending)
About Our Client
Our client is an established FinTech Company especially in the Asia Pacific region. They leverage on big data, innovation technologies like artificial intelligence and credit rating technology to create accurate and more reliable offerings to clientele.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Credit Modelling Analyst will be involved in:-
- Performing rigorous analysis on the pattern of payment history and generate the most predictive characteristics for risk modelling.
- Working with risk analytics team to build predictive and decision models for risk assessment.
- Building effective visualisation to communicate complex concepts and findings from models and tests.
- Providing value-added analysis to Management on sources of key risks.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Credit Modelling Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 4 - 10 years of experience in credit score modelling focusing on online lending.
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Experience in using statistics and working with large datasets to solve complex business problems.
What's on Offer
You will learn from the best in their own field as the team comprises successful talents. If you are looking to be part of a hardworking and efficient team, contribute to the following success of the products in the APAC region, this might be the right role for you.