- UK-listed MNC
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Singapore. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
- Liaise with operational consultants on credit control / client issues
- Follow financial and management controls for the credit control areas
- Follow procedures regarding credit control activities
- Responsible for assigned debtors ledger portfolio both collections and resolution of client issues
- Assist with allocation of client receipts to client account
- Ensure the assigned debtors ledger portfolio are updated daily
- Monitor and maintain DSO levels for assigned debtors ledger portfolio in line with acceptable standards
- Monitor and maintain monthly bad debt provision for debts over 150 days in line with Group policy
- Ensure placement back outs are initiated by the operational business in a timely manner and in line with Group policy
- Ensure the assigned debtors ledgers are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly reporting of net billings and debtors ageing to UK head office
- Preparation of monthly placement back out analysis and reporting to managing directors
- Ad hoc reporting on other credit control activities as required
- Escalation of major client credit control issues to senior management as required
- Provide assistance to the Regional Audit & Credit Manager and support the operational business as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a tertiary education in Accounting / Banking / Commerce is essential.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven 2-3 years' experience of client facing collections in an international collections environment is desirable
- Strong personality and proactive
- Business oriented and creative
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Commitment to service excellence
- Strong MS Office and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOURS
As your role within Page Group includes operating as part of a team, you are expected to work as a team member, show appropriate behaviours and respect to all our employees and work with a spirit of co-operation.
What's on Offer
This role sits within our Singapore office which is also our APAC HQ and Finance SSC. There will be opportunities for individuals to look forward to be rotated around for greater exposure across the wider Finance spectrum.