Credit Analyst (Global FinTech)
Over $2 Billion Capital Raised
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top Global FinTech in it's country of origin with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. Since it's inception in 2013 they have secured over $2 billion from top investors in the world. Now they continue expanding and is looking for a skillful Credit Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the Credit Analyst will be invovled in :-
- Conducting detailed analysis of loan opportunities across various sectors in different geographies.
- Performing financial statement analysis and developing financial models encompasssing financial details
- Performing stress testing on loans by conducting sensitivity analysis.
- Preparing credit risk reports.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Credit Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 4 - 6 years of credit analysis experience within SME Banking, Corporate Banking or Credit Rating Agencies.
- Experienced in developing detailed financial model comprising transaction details, financial statement analysis and projections.
- Must be able to speak and write Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.