Credit Analyst (Global Fintech)
Fast Growing Fintech
Charismatic Team Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a Fintech business that is focused on peer to peer lending. They are currently growing at a seriously impressive rate within the financial services industry. Recently they have crossed over US$100 million in funding for local SMEs.
As this is a growing Fintech business, most people in the organisation wear many hats. That flexibility is key to anyone who wishes to work here. Main responsibilities for the Credit Analyst will be:-
- Analysing financial information of corporate clients and preparing reports such as portfolio performance, industry exposure and vendor performance.
- Assisting approval process, credit operations & collections and manage end to end risk process.
- Co-ordinate with data analytics team and develop financial models, conduct benchmarking & process analysis.
- Conceptualise and develop new products suitable for retail, micro & SME market.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for the Credit Analyst role, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a track record of strong credit analysis ability. Additionally, they will need to have the following:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management.
- At least 4 - 6 years of credit analysis experience in SME, Business Banking or Retail Lending space.
- Experience in using credit analytics tools extensively.
- Well-developed organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, initiate and manage details to drive projects to timely completion.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.