Credit Analyst (Fintech)
About Our Client
Our client is a Fintech Company with large corporations as their client providing bespoke credit solutions. They have a solid team worldwide mostly in first world countries.
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the potential Credit Analyst will be responsible for:-
- Providing accurate and data based information on borrowing company's profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity.
- Analysing credit risk from borrower financial ratios and cash flow.
- Understanding and assimilating market trends and credit bureau data for meaningful credit analysis.
- Summarising analysis to meaningful decision reports.
The Successful Applicant
In order to qualify for this Credit Analyst role the potential candidate must have the following:-
- A Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Banking
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in analysing balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, database and MS Office.
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills.
What's on Offer
The base salary for the role will be competitive and there will be performance based incentives.