- Great career progression
- Good exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading MLM direct selling company specialising in household products with operation in more than 5 countries. With a vision to grow their business, they are currently looking for a Country Sales Manager to help them build up a larger sales force, strengthen the recruitment and retention of its staffs.
This is a replacement perm role based in Singapore.
The Country Sales Manager will report directly to the CFO based in Europe.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Lead entire sales & marketing activities in SG
- Close presence in the field to understand customer needs and evaluate methods and adjust if necessary
- Expanding the national team via new recruitment and building new sustainable sales structures to ensure profitability growth
- Implementation and training of new campaigns and incentives
- Evaluation and development of leadership potentials together with local managers
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role, you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business
- Over 6 years of Sales experience in direct selling companies and have experience in recruiting and training of sales staffs
- Experience handling of CRM tools and campaigns
- Excellent communication and great leadership skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
What's on Offer
This is a replacement headcount, created in a business that has a strong ambition to establish their brand and grow the team here in the Singapore market. We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge and experience within the MLM industry and someone with strong leadership skills. The compensation and benefits for this role will be in line with the market.