Country Marketing Manager - Media - Singapore Market
Drive comprehensive marketing strategy
Reporting directly to Country Head Singapore
About Our Client
Our client, a disruptor of the media industry, enjoying superb growth regionally and unrivalled backing of media giants, is looking to grow its team in Singapore.
Having established itself as a leader and innovator of industry, gaining market share in a crowded space, and successfully on-boarding premium media content.
Their objective, to find a country marketing manager who will be able to drive comprehensive 360 degree marketing campaigns with customer acquisition, owning and shaping the Singapore brand vision and alignment, and always increasing product visibility. The ideal candidate will push marketing processes for Singapore to new heights, driving the client into the next stratosphere of success.
The country marketing manager, overseeing Singapore, will handle integrated offline/online marketing strategy as well as execution, working with external parties such as agencies and brand name partners, with key KPIs being to drive user acquisition, retention, and loyalty. Driving the marketing budget, you will own where to integrated marketing campaigns and understand where to best place marketing spend, leading marketing efforts in Singapore.
This role will have heavy emphasis on ecommerce and digital, the ideal candidate having great experience in both.
Reporting directly to the country head with a dotted line to the regional digital marketing lead, both professionals with successful careers in leading organisations to record growth. You will also have an executive reporting to you, so leadership skills are welcome.
The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial in spirit, strategy, and execution, while having worked in blue chip large organisations. They will have proven success with mature companies, having clear measured results in past roles. They understand the need to be both strategic, as well as being unafraid to be hands-on at all steps in the process.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- Expert in integrated marketing - Your ability to handle both offline and online 360 degree marketing processes is key. Expertise in both is required.
- Sales & KPI driven - User Acquisition, retention, and loyalty will be your main objectives. Your every action will always have these in mind.
- Adept at internal Communications - You are able to drive strategy and insight with senior internal stakeholders. Your experience helps you shape, inform, and educate leadership.
- Locally minded - You have long-term experience within the local landscape, both in business mindset and culturally.
- Data driven - A big piece of the marketing puzzle. You must be able to understand and drive analytics across campaigns and processes, having numbers to back your actions at every step. In turn, you skilfully communicate your findings to relevant stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of marketing 360 degree marketing experience. Ecommerce and digital experience are required.
- Driven by results - You fully own your pipeline, and have proven past successes in converting prior processes into revenue generation.
- A healthy risk appetite. You move fast, act fast, and react faster. You find fluidity in the role as exciting.
- Analytics expert. As an experienced marketer, analytics are a key piece of your portfolio.
What's on Offer
This company is enjoying rapid growth and well positioned to be the next giant of industry. The ideal candidate will be joining a superbly driven team and work. The client is looking for someone who can provide the insight, market expertise, and road map to success.
This role demands online and offline marketing knowledge, with media experience highly sought after as well. You will gain immense exposure across verticals, enjoy a company that rewards its team for their hard work with a unique, creative environment, and work for a brand on the rise.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.