Country Manager [Singapore] - Asian Bank
Lead our client's Singapore office
Leadership role, managing a sizeable team
About Our Client
Our client is an MAS regulated fund corporate banking firm. They are looking for a visionary leader, the Country Manager [Singapore] who will lead and direct and client's banking operations in Singapore to deliver client focused products and services, and facilitate transactions between Singapore and the bank's global networks.
Reporting to the Head of International Banking of the parent bank, and will be someone who has a strong drive, market knowledge, interbank market contacts, client contacts and ability to execute and structure deals.
The success of the role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Create new relationships, raise deposits and roll out new products
- Partner the regulator to extend the bank's product offering to include structure trade, cash management and customized treasury products
- Lead business transformation to deliver positive results
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Management qualification, with a professional banking certification
- 10-15 years' experience in commercial banking in Singapore, SEA
- Strong connections to lead the business
- Experience in team management and driving relationships with regulators
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Our client, a large Asian bank, is looking for a leader who does not shy away from challenging situations and has the confidence to turn a business around. The role is the Head for the Singapore operations so comes with a fair degree of autonomy, flexibility and will pay competitively in line with market.