Country Manager (PH)
Dynamic and young culture.
About Our Client
As one of South East Asia's fastest growing company that offers budget accommodation, our client is looking for a motivated individual who is a superstar. Our client provides platform where customers can stay in comfortable rooms with excellent service, at a reasonable price.
Reporting to the Founder, the Country Manager will be responsible to lead the whole operations in the Philippines, and is expected to maximise revenue, and profit across all markets, and will be accountable to ensure business activities are accordingly to their standard. The country manager will be overseeing the team in the Philippines, and working very closely with the regional team. Other key responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- P&L Management to ensure viable for the group and the company.
- Leading the Marketing and PR team in order to grow the business and driving the revenues.
- Building a high-performance organisation.
- Establishing the standard of excellence sharing of best practices.
- Supervising sales and marketing activities, which include regional accounting, purchasing and/or financial functions.
- Developing strategic international partnerships with all stakeholders and fostering a collaborative and positive team culture.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision, one that is aligned with the local and regional standards.
- Preparing marketing strategies, analysing market trends and implementing business development strategies
- Working towards maximising profit and minimising cost while still providing excellent customer service.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Ability to lead a team of at least 30 people, and ability to develop and build relationship with all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in sales, marketing, and general management affairs. This role is only opened to those who had experience in starting up their business (ideally technology-related).
Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead, starting a business from zero, and growing the business aggressively.
Other requirements include:
- At least 8 years of working management experience in multi-national company, ideally within start-up environment, or you are from a management consulting background.
- International / overseas experience is preferred, and ideally, you have studied overseas.
- Previous responsibility in managing P&L of a set up/market.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skill, and in-depth understanding of the local market.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Proven sales, operational, team management and technical track record
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Young and spirited team who believe in what the company does.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in the Philippines with clear vision and mission.