- Join a fast growing company.
- Work on a leading-edge technology at the forefront of blood safety.
About Our Client
The client is a global medical devices manufacturer who developed a leading-edge technology at the forefront of blood safety, already standard of care in the US and most of EMEA Region.
- Responsible for achieving sales within the territory according to budget (plan, target).
- Proposes plans and coordinates Government Affairs and Market Access activities in close cooperation with internal functions as well as consultancies as applicable.
- Leads all account-related activities and closely collaborates with the Deployment Team members to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and communicate trends in the region as well as changing or unmet customer needs.
- Coordinate and interface with the EMEA team as well as with the other functional teams.
- Communicate appropriate and accurate sales and logistic forecasts weekly/monthly.
- Develop relationships with competent authorities (like SFDA and others) in close collaboration with Regulatory Affairs.
- Assess and communicate customer requirements for products and services in line with company policies.
- Take ownership and accountability for commercial tenders, contracts and service agreements in the territory in line with company policies.
- Collect customer feedback about products and services, including complaints and ideas for new or modified products, and report this information to management for required action.
- Manage a network of Distributors through the whole life cycle in line with company processes.
- Implement Distributor's marketing plans together with Distributor's partners and marketing team.
- Populate and keep updated CRM entries (Salesforce.com or any other system).
- Organize and run QBR (Quarterly Business Reviews) with major distributors on a regular basis to generate enough opportunities into the funnel to ensure good health for future Sales.
- Evaluate market potential, opportunities or threats and analyse competitor's activities by segment/country within the region.
- Collaborate with Regulatory and Legal with regards to overall compliance.
The Successful Applicant
Education and experience
- University degree "in medical/life sciences "or a clear demonstration of behaviour at the Academic level.
- Proven track record of preferably 7-10 years of commercial success.
- Thorough knowledge of the Medical Device/Pharma/Biotech arena.
- Demonstrates personal leadership and commitment.
- Displays broad perspective and effective judgement; demonstrates well-reasoned problem solving and decision-making.
- Understands customer needs; applies innovative techniques to meet current and anticipated customer requirements; pursues win/win customer outcomes.
- Sets clear direction; establishes plans consistent with that direction; measures progress against plans.
- Creates results that optimise the company value-creation and execution versus activity.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate complex processes into compelling and comprehensive strategies and tactics that are goal-oriented.
- Demonstrates goal-oriented behaviour.
- Able to travel up to 70%.
- Must be fluent in the native language, Arabic and English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a fast-growing company developing a leading-edge technology at the forefront of blood safety.