- Fast growing global Fintech
- Full P&L responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a European headquartered business which has been around since the early 1990's. They deliver essential innovation and relevant solutions across the banking and financial services sector. They have operations across the world and within APAC this is their latest critical hire in their global expansion.
As the Country Head you will first be tasked with developing and managing relationships at decision making levels within the BFSI space. You will be tasked to build up the local organisation to accelerate the organisations programs in your market as a greenfield opportunity. You will lead and manage all customer-facing activities to identify, negotiate and close major contracts resulting in revenue
As the head of Country, you will provide strong leadership and harness a positive and high-performing team culture. You will work cross-functionally and coordinate with global departments such as product delivery and project management to ensure that financial goals are met and necessary projects are completed
The Successful Applicant
- You should have minimum 10 years experience in the Payments Industry
- You should be able to bring your strong network of senior management within Core Banking, Card Payment and Fintech Programs
- Experience in a high growth company or expanding an existing business line or vertical into a new territory
- Able to drive and lead complex deals involving the management of multiple senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working with all categories in the financial industry from Banks to Fintechs
- Experience building cross functional teams including sales and operations
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a greenfield opportunity to build and grow this operation with a very high degree of autonomy.