Cost Control Management Accountant
Good team dynamics
About Our Client
Our client is an investment bank and investment leader with strong international presence.
- Production and Presentation of Support Function Dashboards to Department Heads.
- Ensuring Non-Compensation costs are reported accurately by implementing and monitoring the appropriate controls.
- Responsible for maintaining all Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Asset Register and Balance Sheet Substantiations.
- Production of regular Revenue performance reports provided to Senior Mgmt.
- Processing and reconciliation of monthly Indirect Cost allocation.
- Providing detailed cost analysis to Head Office and Senior Management.
- Gain understanding of the processes, systems and products of the firm.
- Propose recommendations to change and development the existing outputs and processes.
- Involvement in the Annual Budget process.
- Completion of ad-hoc Cost reporting requests from Business and Senior Management.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideal candidate profile would be for an early stage ACCA/CIMA studier or Graduate.
- Experience in a management accounting role would be preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel.
- A basic knowledge of banking products, accounting and banking control/systems flow would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are essential. As are high levels of proactively, accuracy and tenacity.
What's on Offer
Wonderful team culture with a friendly and open environment in a stable and growing financial organization.