Correspondent Banking Business Development Manager - ME/APAC
Working for a leading provider of Cross border multi currency payments
Developing network of Partner Banks across Middle East and Asia
About Our Client
A Dubai HQ'd, Equity Fund backed global business, providing cross border multi-currency payments allowing instant transfers to over 100 countries in local currency to either a designated bank account or cash collection. For B2P/B2B or P2P uses.
The Correspondent Banking Business Development Manager - ME/APAC will be based from Dubai and tasked with expanding the network of Partner Banks across Middle East and South East Asia (Including a large focus on Saudi Arabia, GCC, Pakistan, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore).
- Building B2P and B2B pay-out capabilities. This will involve both renegotiating existing commercial agreements to also accommodate B2B needs, but also approaching new partners where required.
- End-to-end ownership of payout capabilities, including identifying market requirements, defining the network vision, and approaching the appropriate contacts.
- Engaging with local and global financial institutions as part of business development activities, including Regional Banks and Central / Government Banks.
- Effectively engaging and communicating with key stakeholders across the business on network development and management matters
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application to Correspondent Banking Business Development Manager - ME/APAC you MUST fulfil all criteria presented:
- Expert-level understanding of correspondent banking, global payment ecosystem; as well as opportunities and upcoming trends in the market
- Substantial knowledge in B2B, B2P payment products and payments operations
- Hands-on experience with SWIFT, ACH and other financial integration
- Overall 7+ years of industry experience. 4+ years network management experience in the payment industry in the EMEAA region
- Exceptional client-facing skills
- Analytical flair to identify gaps and creativity to provide unique solutions
- A Bachelors' degree (at least)
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
To be discussed upon successful application