Corporate Strategy and Market Development Manager - F&B Brand
Extensive pipeline of growth and development
Critical position for the brand's development
About Our Client
Our client requires no formal introduction and is a regionally recognized F&B brand. With its long-standing history, the company has established themselves to be a leader in developing successful franchise markets. The development function is a pivotal team to the brand, and manages the company's new store openings, relocations and remodels.
This position is critical for driving profitable restaurant unit growth across multiple franchise markets. You will be expected to build franchisee capability through market planning, site selection and tactical alignment.
In addition, you will also be challenged on:
- Securing growth by structuring mutually beneficial deals with franchise partners
- Enhancing asset ROIs by establishing geographic, asset and site selection strategies
- Conceptualizing new asset models that cater to emerging market trends and consumer needs
- Improving cash flows via CAPEX reduction and P&L optimization initiatives
- Working closely with cross functional teams to manage the franchise partners' activities execution
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or Development, with MBA highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or commercial planning roles
- Prior experience in QSR, Retail, FMCG, Real Estate or F&B will be highly advantageous
- Proven track record of covering Indonesia with cultural familiarity would be highly valued
- Ability to travel extensively for conferences, workshops and periodic market visits
What's on Offer
This is a highly exciting role, and this position will have the opportunity to be part of the company's extensive growth plans. The remuneration will be competitive, with a highly structured career growth plans for the successful candidate. All other benefits will be in-line with the market.