Corporate Controller - US Multinational
Fast-paced and Growing Organization
US Multinational - Global Footprint
About Our Client
The client is a market leader in the Technology industry with a global footprint. As part of their strategic relocation of key finance positions, there is now a need for a Corporate Controller to join their sizeable team here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Global Controller, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Financial accounting and reporting according to international accounting standards.
- Provide technical guidance to business stakeholders, e.g. technical accounting specifications for revenue recognition (IFRS 15), debt transactions, foreign exchange and hedging, fixed asset accounting, etc.
- Oversee Shared Services operations in India
- Ensure strong internal controls adherence
- Support other financial reporting requirements, such as reporting for financing transactions, budgeting and forecasting activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimally 12-15 years working experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Accountancy with the initial years from the Big 4
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a US Multinational or sizeable Multinational
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and interest
What's on Offer
- Rotation opportunities
- Good remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment