Corporate Communications Manager - Consumer & Enterprise Svcs
Blue chip and renown corporation
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a blue chip corporation, driving omni-channel products and services, with a dedicated strategic communications team at the corporate level, driving corporate branding iniatives and partnering closely with media partners to drive positive media coverage.
Their goal: To be the market leader and needle mover in pushing a robust, sound, and innovative digital ecosystem on a regional level, driving strategy strategy and operations inclusive on mergers and acquisitons of digital players in the market that can bring value add to their OTT, Mobile, analytics, and venture arms to name a few.
Singapore is their SEA headquarters and as part of their ambition to grow this practice, they are looking to hire a Corporate Communications Manager - Consumer & Enterprise Svcs
Reporting to the Director of Communications based in Singapore, this role will drive comprehensive presentations to external stakeholders, working closely with government entities and is also responsible for the development of communication materials at a strategic and corporate level
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Manage the media trainings and speaker briefings for company representatives, as well as the spokespersons
- Lead the training and support all employees with the management of communications to external parties during crises
- Manage the corporate branding across digital, online and offline platforms, ensuring that they are aligned with the strategic direction
- Cultivating a differentiating message that will enhance the company's branding and reputation, ensuring it's unique position in the market
- Establishing media relations so that company will gained extensive and increased public exposure in the media
- Ensure internal communications, and strategic employee engagement to that they are representative of the company's branding overall
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 7 years' experience in corporate communications, focusing on managing and executing communications campaigns, both internally and externally within a corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills
- Experience with analyzing data relevant to communications and CSR strategies
- Strong track record of developing key regional communication strategies and initiatives
- Displays commitment to quality work, customer service and high productivity
- Commercial awareness in order to be tactical with content and messaging
What's on Offer
Our client, a market leading organization has a strong culture of partnering with superb individuals, who share a common thread in being market movers with a strong commercial acumen, consultative mindset, and superb at stakeholder management. In this role with a regional influence and a say in multiple business units, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in a firm that has consistently maintained a top tier brand position, and is looking to drive their digital capacity to the next level of growth and success.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.