Core Infrastructure Specialist (Windows Infrastructure)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a conglomerate in the professional services industry with a strong presence in APAC. Due to the growth of their business, they are looking for a core infrastructure specialist (server engineer).
As the core infrastructure specialist , you will be responsible for:
- Managing the administration, support and monitoring of the MS Windows Systems, Servers and platforms including VMWare and Citrix environments.
- Performing periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Managing Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS.
- Maintaining data centre environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Managing product lifecycle to maintain vendor support, maintenance contracts, and software license compliance.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant field. You will have 8+ years of relevant experience in IT Operations. You will also have experience developing flowcharts, defining system specifications, including functionality, connectivity, and security.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role
- Rapid career growth