Consultant, Human Resources
Individual contributor role, opportunity to manage a team in 1.5-2 years
Be part of a successful business
About Our Client
PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Operating through three internationally recognized and respected brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, we have the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
We are a B2B group within the 'information sales' space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important regional hub for most organizations though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last year - becoming more competitive and sophisticated. Our Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Digital, Technology, HealthCare and LifeScience, Engineering & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Human Resource, Legal, Business Support and Customer Service desks are well established businesses in the SEA region and is specialized across IT & Financial Services, Media, Fintech, E-commerce, Healthcare & LifeScience, FMCG, Manufacturing, Engineering. As we continue to invest in this business, we are looking to hire new Consultants for our desks.
Reporting to the Manager for this business, the role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our client base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for the internal (HR) talent acquisition needs
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Key Account Management - we partner with most top brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing some of these key relationships
- Team Management - if you are someone with a passion to lead a sales business, this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of 1-4 people in the next 24 months
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year experience of having worked within a recruitment company or in Human Resources or other disciplines
- Passion for a commercial role and what you have done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Strong values that are in line with ours
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as business development activity is focused on targeting global/regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
All disciplines are very mature desks in our South East Asia business, and we pride ourselves in having a solid merit-based & fun sales culture. We have a sound training program and if you are looking to build a career in sales and/or sales management, with a strong B2B and B2C mix, you will find this role in line with your aspirations. The remuneration will be competitive and in line with your experience.