Consultant - Factory 4.0 Automation
Provide Automation Consultancy To Manufacturing Clients
Strong in Designing Robotics, Digitalisation & Automation Solutions
About Our Client
Global leader which is hiring for an experienced Consultant for their consulting business unit in Singapore. Their annual revenue is over 10 billion and have presence in more than 15 countries.
- Assist the manufacturing customers to simplify and improve their processes by developing business cases and create end to end 4.0 factory automation solutions for them
- Be the main point of contact with the manufacturing clients and guide them through the analysis process and
- Acquire key customers and be responsible for managing the P&L of this team
- Meet all quality, deadline, and budget requirements as part of deploying resources and managing a team of consultants
- Analyst data and keep up to date on the market developments (such as competitor offerings, technology, trends etc)
The Successful Applicant
- Masters Degree or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 3 - 4 years of consulting experience in automation, intelligent automation, robotics process or digitalization.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
What's on Offer
The prospect of joining this internationally renowned company presents an excellent opportunity for you to build a career ladder in the automation / consulting industry.