Consultant (ASEAN) - Enterprise Business Intelligence
Client servicing function
High level of autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic American MNC that has heavy expertise into analyzing business intelligence information, from both internal and external sources. They have an exceptional leadership team of people from blue-chip technology firms. As they continue to dive deep into their expertise in enterprise BI solutions, and broaden their coverage geographically, they are looking for a Consultant to be based in Singapore, and covering the ASEAN market.
A Consultant of our client's business is expected to do client delivery and offer consultative solutions based on any requirements they may have or issues that they are facing. In order to be able to service the clients effectively, the Consultant is expected to be familiar with the functional value and impact that their services and products can bring. In addition, he/she needs to keep up with any new products or services that the company can go to market with.
Additionally, you would also be challenged to the following:
- Identify revenue objectives within existing projects and deliver billable consulting support accordingly
- Together with the IT Shared Serviced Function and the Technical Product Engineers, you are expected to support product implementation, business integration, change management, and any additional requirements within the company's capability
- Analyse clients' data management, data interpretation issues or business intelligence efficiency, in order to recommend appropriate solutions or data infrastructure services
- Drawing the big picture of the BI management system from the clients' perspective - identifying the necessary pointers like inputs, outputs, log-ins, filters, and sorting functions
- Ensuring the profitability of the ASEAN Professional Services team
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with a Business Intelligence (Enterprise) company
- Has an understanding of what BI encompasses - data management, warehousing, UI/UX
- Good stakeholder management and ability to work effectively within a team-based environment
- Solid and effective communication skills for presentation and writing purposes
- Ability to think out of the box and critically assess challenging scenarios
- Flexibility of travelling for approximately 50% within the ASEAN region
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role between the crossroads of big data and strategic consulting. Our client is looking for Consultant to drive the APAC BI Services division. The company is non-traditional and has a dynamic culture that embraces open communication so that ideas that can bounced around. The ideal candidate would be given the opportunity to take ownership, work closely with the clients directly and stand the opportunity of being promoted or fast-tracked based on performance.