Connected Car Software QA Manager, Thailand
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the automotive manufacturer sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia Pacific region. In line with continued market interest, ongoing innovation and significant investment in Asia, they are building a team to assist with the development and deployment of their connected car solution for the markets across the Asia region.
This newly created role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Connected Cars Software Quality Assurance Manager, will be entrusted to spearhead the quality assurance and market readiness of a next generation connected car development within a leading global organization.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the R&D and New Model Management teams to identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Collaborate with other responsible functions to monitor and test software application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Be responsible for general connected cars software issues and oversight in the testing phase.
- You also need to plan, organize, control and evaluate the Vehicle's New Intelligent Technology related and electronics functions in the new model vehicle projects.
- Participating in local operational support systems and sometimes in Global New Intelligent Technology team.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate must hold a MSc or BSc in Engineering or Computer Science (or related)
- He/she has demonstrated experience of at least 5-8 years in automotive electrical industry or connected digital industry
- You must have strong total quality management knowledge, vehicle IT/IS related, vehicle new technology knowledge and customer relationship skill with Customer Service mind
- A background in QA for software and connected devices would be advantageous
- You also have effective communication skills with automobile technical & engineering terminology
- You are passionate about new connected technologies, successful in growing businesses, and able to influence teams across different functions and locations to work together as one team
- The role is based in Bangkok, Thailand with a view on the go to market plan for the wider SEA region
- Preferably a Thai national with an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a results-driven leader with high integrity and professionalism. The successful candidate will be entrusted to spearhead the development of a completely new division within a leading global organization and grow it to become his or her success story.