Confidential Luxury Company Marketing VP
Famous fashion luxury brand with strong presence in China
A steady growing company that concentrates on Marketing as the leading function
About Our Client
Steadily growing multi-billion dollar luxury retail company. Over 15 year's presence, 700 retail stores nationwide in hot consumer/ high-end shopping areas. The company brand is known for their CSR involvements, international designers and large celebrities' endorsements. The brand is close to reaching a plateau and seeking for senior marketing executive to revamp/ initiate new marketing strategies that can further boost brand awareness and driving traffic - ultimately bring the business to a higher level.
- A completely new headcount/ opening to be based in Beijing as Marketing VP reporting to CEO, you will be leading a team of 50 marketeers, respectively in Corporate & Product Brand, PR, and Retail marketing.
- Using your innovative integrated marketing & communication approaches, bring the brand to another level, formulating exciting in-store promotion strategies driving traffic to both online and offline channels.
- PR, KOL and entertainment marketing, engage suitable celebrities/ KOLs for the brand and products - making sure the brand reputation is well represented and maintained.
- Large scale marketing budget management.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 year's integrated marketing experience, recent years being in large scale Fashion, Luxury or Premium Consumer Durable companies, with track record to drive business through marketing.
- Team leadership of at least team of 10 people.
- Proficient in high level communications and stakeholder management skills/ Able to overcome political challenges - As it is a China-based company, candidate needs to be proficient in Chinese Mandarin (write, read, speak) as working language.
What's on Offer
Talent hire focused - package & benefit is open for negotiation, company offers good tax avoid options as well.
It's such as a fantastic opportunity to be working in a multibillion industry leading luxury company that focuses heavily on new exciting marketing environment - with foreseeable progression and team building options.
Work in a stable growing platform that is perfect for creative and ambitious candidates!