Compliance Officer (Asset Management)
About Our Client
Our client is a real estate investment trust listed on the SGX. They invest directly in a diversified portfolio of income-producing real estate which is used primarily for supply-chain management and logistic purposes.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the compliance officer will be involved in:-
- Maintaining and updating the compliance policy and procedures in accordance with Singapore laws such as AML/CFT policy and insider trading policy.
- Performing customer due diligence for Singapore and to oversee the due and effective performance of customer due diligence performed by the head office.
- Researching and liaising with local regulators on regulatory requirements for the Singapore operations.
- Reviewing various legal documents related to projects and contracts.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Compliance Officer should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 5 years of compliance experience from the asset management space.
- Strong knowledge of the Securities and Futures Act.
- Experience in liaising with regulators on compliance matters.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.