Compliance Officer (AML/CFT)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three banks in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are growing rapidly and is looking for a skillful Compliance Officer
Reporting to the Regional Head of Compliance, the Compliance Officer will be involved in;
- Keeping up to date on AML, CFT, ABC and Sanctions Compliance regulatory developments and to ensure all changes are taken into consideration within the bank's framework, policies and procedures.
- Compling Suspicious Trsanctions Report for approval and to report them to the regulatory authority.
- Performing Compliance Monitoring and Testing in accordance with the bank's framework.
- Perform other compliance related matters.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Compliance Officer should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in AML/CFT within Corporate Banking and familiar with Notice 626.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with Senior Management.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and able to work well in a fast space environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.