Compliance Manager (Venture Capitalist)
Leading Private Equity Firm
Excellent Culture and Team
About Our Client
Our client is the largest owner and developer of industrial and logistic real estate in the region. They are backed by top private equity firms, real estate firms and strong institutional investors. In addition, they currently manage over US$3 billion in assets and is actively expanding their investment portfolio.
Reporting to the CEO, the Compliance Manager will be involved in:-
- Overseeing all compliance aspects of business operations and respective funds domiciled in Singapore across finance and tax functions.
- Working closely with senior management to provide advisory support on corporate transactions such as bridge financing, deal closures, exits and restructuring.
- Reviewing corporate documentation such as legal agreements, resolutions, tax returns and regulatory lodgments.
- Reviewing and providing oversight on compliance policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have to meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Law or Business
- Minimum 7 years of experience in legal and corporate secretarial
- Ability to provide clear and concise compliance advise.
- Supervisory experience and strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is a challenging role aimed at individuals who are looking for an environment that rewards based on success. Remuneration for this role will be competitive across fixed pay and annual performance bonus.