- Leadership Role
- Leading FinTech
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing FinTech company focusing on providing cloud computing and other technology services to medium-sized financial institutions. To date, our client has served over 500 banks and 4000 non-bank financial institutions.
Reporting to the CEO, the Compliance Manager will be involved in:-
- Developing and implementing the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) methodologies and framework to support regional businesses.
- Maintaining a through understanding of relevant regulatory requirements and emerging key risks to articulate these to senior management and provide advice with regards to business risk.
- Conducting compliance training for employees and senior management in accordance with local regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest AML regulatory developments.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Compliance Manager should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- At least 5 year's relevant experience in compliance within the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience in general compliance requirements.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, influencing and networking skills.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as the successful candidate will be managing all compliance matters for Singapore and providing guidance and support for the region.