- One of the top consultancy firms
- Leadership position
About Our Client
Our Client provides solutions and advices across businesses ranging from small set-up to large global firms. We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join the Financial Services team in delivering value-added services to the banking and payment services sector.
- Provide regulatory advice on areas such as licensing, regulatory reporting, compliance framework development and operationalizing regulatory change
- Prepare regulatory reporting based on MAS' risk-based capital requirements
- Constantly driving for improvement in efficiency and risk management
- Manage a team of junior / senior executives
- Conduct work on regulatory compliance review based on MAS' regulatory requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Experienced in working in professional firms involved in regulatory compliance engagements and/or; Financial institutions in regulatory compliance (controller role) or internal audit role.
- Familiarity with a broad range of compliance topics, such as AML, privacy, outsourcing, customer rights, card scheme compliance
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and team members across all areas of a financial services institution
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Prior supervisory experience
What's on Offer
An unique opportunity which emphasizes on individual's career growth,development and flexbility.