Compliance Manager - Corporate Banking
Exposure to complex and evolving regulatory landscape
About Our Client
Our client is an Asian bank with extensive operations globally and a key presence in Singapore. The bank offers a wide range of products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of channels and group of companies. In addition, our client is the largest private sector bank in it's country of origin.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Compliance Manager - Corporate Banking will be responsible for:-
- Regular oversight of activities in Corporate Banking Group and Correspondent Banking including Trade Finance activities and regulatory compliance matters.
- Formulation and review of policies and procedures related to Corporate Banking group.
- Review and approval of customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence for corporate banking customers.
- Review and approval of transactions related to corporate banking group from compliance perspective including approval of screening matches for trade transactions.
- Review of credit proposals from compliance perspective for all new and existing credit relationship of corporate banking group.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for the Compliance Manager - Corporate Banking, candidates must have the following:-
- Degree in Finance, Banking or Accountancy
- At least 5 years of experience in trade finance transaction monitoring
- Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Problem solver who is independent and committed
- Analytical and meticulous
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefit package and great opportunity to work with the brightest talent in the field