Compliance Leader (FinTech)
Leading E-Commerce Platform
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader for online consumer finance and aims to revolutionise the financial services industry and the investment domain through effective use of technology and spearheading innovations. They rely on a propriety in-house credit rating system to assess their investment risk.
Reporting to the Global Head of Compliance, the Compliance Leader will be involved in:-
- Assisting the Global Head of Compliance to maintain a through, up to date internal control, KYC and AML policies to be in compliance with all applicable regulations in Singapore.
- Researching and liaising with local regulators on regulatory requirements for the Singapore operations.
- Conducting CDD & EDD for clients onboarding including the screening of PEP and Sanctions database.
- Reviewing various legal documents related to projects and contracts.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Compliance Leader should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 8 years of compliance experience in a financial institution or a FinTech
- Having good knowledge of local Singapore regulations.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to be part of a regional success story, whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.