Global investment management Company
Part of a high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is a global asset management leader with extensive operations globally and a key presence in Singapore. They are committed to responsible investing and corporate governance leadership. Our client was recently announced as the winner of a prestigious award for Excellence in Investment Management.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Compliance Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Coding and reviewing client and regulatory guidelines in the order management system and monitor investment activities against these guidelines.
- Collaborating with portfolio managers and business partners to resolve complex matters.
- Conducting research, executing regulatory examinations, monitoring and interpreting rules and regulations.
- Meeting with portfolio managers for annual training on mandate guidelines and represent the Company at regional due diligence meetings.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for this Compliance Analyst role, candidates must be able to fulfil the requirements below;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- At least 3 - 5 years of pre-trade investment compliance experience within the asset management industry.
- Familiar with financial service products and markets, securities laws and regulations, back office operation and trading systems preferred.
- Must have strong written, communication and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
A good team working environment with competitive pay and high visibility to senior management.