Compliance Analyst (FinTech)
About Our Client
Our client is a Fintech start-up focusing in operating Cryptocurrency exchange and OTC (over-the-counter) Cryptocurrency trading services. They are currently seeking an experienced and responsible Compliance Analyst to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Compliance Analyst will be involved in:-
- Researching and liaising with local regulators on regulatory and licensing requirements for Cryptocurrency trading operations.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance to maintain a through, up to date internal control, KYC and AML policies to be in compliance with all applicable regulations in Singapore.
- Conducting CDD & EDD for clients onboarding including the screening of PEP and Sanctions database.
- Monitoring daily trading activities, identifying and investigating suspicious activities and reporting it to the Head of Compliance.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Compliance Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in KYC review, AML investigations or regulatory compliance.
- Having good knowledge of international regulations (BSA, Patriot Act) and local AML regulations.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.