Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Manager
Market specialist in the professional services industry
Role in a collaborative, team-work based environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market specialist in the professional services industry which provides customized solutions on business strategies. They serve global clients in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. With the growth of the digital age, our client prides themselves in synergizing and leveraging on new technologies to identify high-value opportunities, address critical challenges, and transforming enterprises.
They are experiencing exponential growth, hence, there is a need within the HR team for a Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Manager, as a result of its high growth potential.
Reporting to the HR lead, the successful applicant will:
- Be pivoting compelling Compensation & Benefits strategies aligned with the corporate needs
- Develop and institute equitable, competitive C&B programs to drive the best in-class C&B processes and capabilities that compliments the organization's attraction and retention strategies
- Be the key go-to-person to provide advisory and consultative feedback on job grading alignment, salary structure and benefits
- Manages internal and external relationships between stakeholders from a total rewards perspective
- Be a subject matter expert on global mobility, annual taxation and payroll matters within the C&B function
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years or more relevant experience specializing in Compensation& Benefits
- Preferably experienced working in a reputable organization with a highly-matrix structure
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and team-work based environment with a globally renowned professional services environment. The company is looking to revitalize their brand equity and is experiencing organic and inorganic growth. Hence, they are looking for an innovative, well-presented and analytical individual who is eager to perform in a rapidly growing environment.