Full Spectrum Company Secretary
Venture capital investment firm
About Our Client
Our client is in a Singapore headquartered network of venture capital funds. These funds invests in early stage opportunities in technology and health care and growth stage opportunities. funds are in Israel, USA, China, and SEA & India operate independently, with separate local teams that raise and manage respective funds independently.
- Under supervision, you will be trained to manage the full spectrum of corporate secretarial work (in-house) including drafting of resolutions, dissemination of board papers, taking minutes etc.
- Gather and prepare bank account opening documents/KYC documents to banks and investee companies.
- Prepare and file notifications with ACRA including financials under XBRL.
- Incorporate new companies/ registration of partnerships in the various jurisdictions and winding up of companies.
- Ensure timely compliance with all statutory requirements and maintenance of registers and other corporate records relating to corporate secretarial work.
- Attend and liaise with overseas service providers to ensure timely filing and compliance with regulatory bodies in the various jurisdictions.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/ degree and MUST possess professional ICSA qualification
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant work experience gained in-house or in a professional service provider company
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, keen attention to detail, accurate with strong administrative planning and organizational capabilities
- Able to manage workload with changing priorities in a fast paced environment, multi-task at times.
What's on Offer
Join a growing business in Singapore with regional entities, gives you great learning exposure and an interesting scope of work. You will be supported by the VP Company Secretary and have a supportive team around you- with regualr hours at a cnetral location.