Company Secretary - Listed
Full Spectrum Company Secretary
About Our Client
Our client is in a Singapore headquartered group. They are listed and so require a new company secretary as soon as possible. Corporate Secretarial to administer and manage the corporate secretarial works of substantially Singapore entities and offshore companies/partnerships.
- Convening and servicing AGM, to producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions
- Provide support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors
- To ensure policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, eg legal
- To prepare the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the other documents for all the meetings of the board of directors.
- To arrange with and to call and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
- Keeping a register of shareholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual and able to conduct translation in Chinese and English
- Experience in similar capacity for at least 5 years, preferably in the same industry
- Minimum a good degree holder with post graduate certification
What's on Offer
Great salary and bonus, good working culture and hours plus modern offices.