Excellent Career opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Multinational Organization that specialize within the EMS industry catering to their clientele in the medical, communication, defense, automotive and industrial sector across the Globe. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Experienced Commodity Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the General Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing relationships of key suppliers that is in relation to pricing, quality, support and supply. This would be an Individual Contributor role with a regional focus. This role would be based predominantly in Singapore with minimal travel involved.
Your responsibilities include:
- To drive the procurement process by developing intimate knowledge of selected commodity markets through study, analysis, personal contacts with suppliers, brokers and any other sources of market information.
- To develop and implement business procurement strategies for the country/site to optimize cost.
- To define the commodity strategy and manages the Relationship, Price, Quality, Support and Supply related to his assigned commodities.
- To identify market dynamics and supplier/capabilities to enable the organization to stay ahead of competition.
- To define Article Group Strategies that are aligned with Stakeholders at various levels, ensuring that Strategies are Realistic, Implementable and ultimately Executed.
- Support the NPI Process to ensure that new Projects are launched on time with the required Price, Quality and Supply Flexibility.
- Stakeholder management.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Engineering and have significant years of related working experience in EMS Industry covering Plastics and PCB categories from a Manufacturing environment. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.