- Market leader within the sector
- US listed multinational, strong revenue growth
About Our Client
My client is a global force in the commercial property space, providing expertise to clients with assets in many sectors. They deliver exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners, managing large real estate portfolios. The team is currently looking for a Commercial Finance & Pricing Manager position to expand the capabilities of the team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the team is looking for an individual with:
- Good mix of skill sets executing pricing strategies and strong knowledge of financial drivers.
- Support bid processes, execute the commercial strategies and approach for large deals
- Assess the pricing matrices, proactively develop commercial and financial modelling to understand the competitive landscape and business trends
- Analysis of data sets, drawing insights from the analysis, making recommendations to direct business strategies
- A key business partner to other business units and internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Quantity Surveying and/or other related business domains
- At least 8 years of working experience; with the recent years in commercial analysis and pricing
- Experience in the real estate / facility management is a preferred
- High computer literacy, technically agile with numbers and able to build financial models from scratch
- Resilient, highly adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative work environment, experience as a strong business partner to drive cross function collaboration
- Motivated by challenges, display tenacity in achieving goals set out
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to:
- working in listed organisation with a strong leadership team
- good career development opportunities within the organisation